SunPower by South Coast Solar LLC

Updated: 02 March 2020

Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest SunPower by South Coast Solar LLC reviews

Psquare over 1 month

I chose South Coast Solar from Columbia, SC because of the knowledge that Grant Scheffer shared with me during our consultation. Grant never tried to force me to accept any sales pitch. I was immediately impressed that Grant walked down the outside of my house to verify any shading; he looked in the attic to ensure the structure could support the panels and electrical wiring could be installed and looked at my outside electrical boxes. Grant told me about the cash rebate that the panel company was offering. Grant offered state laws and information that help you to understand that is process is taken very serious by the electrical companies and the government. There is a lot of paper work involved in this process, along with engineering drawing. Columbia is only 50 miles (1-hour drive) from me so they are closer to get to me if I need repairs or equipment upgrade. I had two other quotes also. Grant had the same 310-volt panels as the other two sales reps from Charleston, SC and they were asking $35,000 for the same brand panels with no cash rebate. South Coast Solar had the same panels for $24,000 with the end of the year cash rebate from the solar panel company. The other two Charleston based companies were so overpriced. I asked Grant is there other voltage of panels about any other panel and he said yes. There was a 410-volt panel for about $3,000 more. I wanted a quote for those panels and those are the panels I chose. South Coast Solar offered a 25-year warranty on the solar panels and the labor. Other companies did not. The Better Business Bureau had the company listed with a very good rating and any complaints were resolved. (No business is perfect and as long as your customer service can work to appeal the customer, I can work with that.) South Coast Solar from Columbia, SC sent three installers, Stevie, Bennett, Chris and Steve to my house on Feb. 28, 2020 to install my 9.02kw system, 22 SunPower 410AC modules with SunPower monitoring. These four young men did an excellent job. They involved me in the entire process and explained everything to me as they installed various components and equipment. I received a really good education on solar panels. These young men were very polite and respectful. They never deviated from the engineering drawing even when I told them I approved of relocating a few solar panels to the other end of the house on the back. These young men take this process serious and they work by the laws that keep them safe and employed. I was truly impressed that another Master Electrician, Steve, showed up around 12:30pm to verify and ensure the work of the electrician and his wiring was in code and correct. Suggestions for improvement – always have more than one price quote at a consultation. People are on fixed budget so have a price range from a low price to the best quality price. Some people like low and some like the latest and greatest in technology. This is a win-win for everyone.

All SunPower by South Coast Solar LLC reviews

SunPower by South Coast Solar LLC prices

Forecast average SC electric rates over the next 25 years

After more than 13 years in the solar industry and serving thousands of clients with new PV systems and long-term maintenance service our team understands the importance of know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to building solar projects that stand up to the test of time.

The long-term success of a solar installation depends on quality components AND installation practices. That’s why we offer only the world’s best solar panels from SunPower installed by our in-house workforce of trained installers. We never use subcontractors to do work on your home.

Solar is not only a part of a clean energy future it is part of a clean energy NOW. We have been saving money with solar and reducing the impact of our energy use in our own offices and homes for years now. We also recycle our waste, filter our drinking water, and we are quickly adopting electric vehicles as well.

Our South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Louisiana solar panel installation teams are fully licensed and insured for your protection. No matter whether you are a new client, existing client, or former client of a competitor we are standing by to assist you meet your goals or service your existing solar equipment, just as we have since 2007.

Thank you for choosing South Coast Solar,

SOUTH CAROLINA - Columbia

1219 BLUFF RD, Columbia SC, 29201

LOUISIANA - Metarie

2605 Ridgelake Drive, Metarie LA, 70002

Better Business Bureau NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer NABCEP Certified Solar Thermal Installer NABCEP Certified PV Technical Sales Solar Power World UL Certification

Residential Solar Electric