Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $2.55

Latest Solar Symphony reviews

Shea s over 1 month

I couldn't be happier with Solar Symphony. Every step was handled with speed, care, attention to detail, and zero pressure. I bothered my sales rep for months asking every question known to man, redoing my design and needs, and never once did I sense any frustration. Once I was ready they offered me financing recommendations, and immediate installation options. The handoff from sales to operations was world-class and I continue to get responses from the entire team (even during COVID-19 pandemic!) in less than an hour and often immediately. I was really nervous about who I'd choose knowing all the scams out there, and I'd highly recommend this crew to anyone! Solar Symphony has reset the bar for what I expect from a company I'm paying services too.

All Solar Symphony reviews

Solar Symphony prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

At Solar Symphony we employ 21st Century management practices (ie. lean six sigma) to ensure a lean and efficient operation.

Our expertise in cost control combined with a culture of high performance, high quality and “raving fan” customer service, allow us to provide our customers with excellent value.

We are not owned by a big Silicon Valley venture capital firm, demanding a high rate of return. This allows us chart our own course and set pricing aimed at creating the most compelling value in solar.

341 North Engel Street, Escondido CA, 92029

Solar Symphony

341 North Engel Street, Escondido CA, 92029

Top 100 solar installers
Better Business Bureau NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer American Solar Energy Society California Solar Energy Industries Association

Commercial Solar Electric