Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Solar Power Pros reviews

Tait over 1 month

In May 2019 Solar Power Pros installed my system and I was impressed that they submitted all of the paperwork to the local Colorado Springs Utilities to arrange for me to have net-metering. All I had to do was fill out some electronic forms emailed to me. They also arranged for the inspections and meter change (to support net-metering). I'd originally got quotes from 8 solar companies and only 3 ever called me back and only one, Solar Power Pros, had the best price. They also had the best reviews on BBB, here on solarreviews, Google reviews and Yelp. The installation went smoothly and quickly and within 1 week of the panel installation, the new meter to CSU was installed and I was generating power. I'd recommend Solar Power Pros to you.

Mike L, over 1 month

Let me first say I am pleased with the purchase. Now the downsides, we were first misled with the pricing of everything and the federal rebate that came with this was sold as I will be getting x amount back and I can put that into the loan. This was NOT true, the tax credit just lowered the amount of taxes that were taken out. So, in my situation they said I would get 9k back and could just pay down the loan, what happened was that 9k lowered my taxes by 9k netting me a couple hundred bucks, far cry from 9k. Secondly, we had our car throw a rod the same week we signed. I asked if we could cancel this and then resign when we purchased the new car as having a solar loan AND a car loan was going to severely hinder us. I was told no unless I want to pay a 5000$ cancellation fee. So even though I wanted the product and just push it a couple months to get out car inline they decided that this needed to happen now. Like I started with, I love that we have solar and I love the product but the process is terrible and I don't suggest this company to anyone.

All Solar Power Pros reviews

Solar Power Pros prices

Forecast average CO electric rates over the next 25 years

Solar Power Pros was founded in 2013. Since then we've installed hundreds of solar electric systems in Colorado along the front range from Greeley to Colorado Springs for residential and commercial customers.

Our installation staff are our employees and we take pride in the quality of our installation work and our customer service.

We offer our customers competitive pricing for high quality, custom solar electric solutions. All of our systems come with industry leading warranties and system monitoring.

Please allow us to provide you with a free quote for your solar needs.

7344 S Alton Way Unit 13K, Centennial CO, 80112