Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Solar Forward reviews

RBS over 1 month

Early this summer I researched solar installation companies by internet and then interviewed several. I decided on Solar Forward. Good choice.<br /><br />Every person with whom I had contact was professional and fully informed. The work was done expeditiously. While I don't consider this as critical, every member of the team was personable and happy to answer questions about their part of the project. Andrew (sales) and Kyle (Project Manager) were always easy to find by phone of text. In fact, more often than not, they were finding me to give me important information, to schedule, or to ask me for decisions or direction in matters of personal preference.<br /><br />Everyone involved in the project was prompt and kept a clean work environment. When my old house threw a few curve balls, the crew stayed late when necessary to keep the project moving on time. For example, the electrician, Israel, would always arrive early and did have to stay late a few times to stay on schedule. It appeared that everyone enjoyed working on the project.<br /><br />The fitting end came when Solar Forward got the DMV to approve the work and activate the system well in advance of when we reasonably expected it. Of course this isn't really the end: we have solar power with a system in which I have complete confidence and which provides me with updates by internet. I have recommended Solar Forward to friends and will continue to do so.

Anonymous, over 1 month

We elected not to do the install for financial reasons. We paid a deposit. Solar Forward handled the entire situation professionally. They were understanding with our change of heart and did right by us. I would contact them again if we decided we could afford to install solar.<br />

All Solar Forward reviews