Pros

Cons

Latest Public Service Solar reviews

RSH over 1 month

I inquired multiple solar installation contractors, small & big, local & national. After reviewing all the proposals and comparing the equipments, the services and the warranty they offer, I finalized with Public Service Solar. I was initially skeptical, so I researched further to do my due diligence. Overall, I got a good feeling. Along with solar installation, I also got my roof installed with them. They gave a great combo offer. While reviewing the contract, they took time to explain all that would be done in their job. They followed through their time-line. They did a great job for roof and solar installation. No project is without any issue, so when there was a minor issue (my personal Wi-Fi signal was not strong enough to connect to Enphase system) during the process, Tony and his team were fully willing to resolve the issue and they provided Wi-Fi range extender at no cost. Even after the system is turned on, they are still equally supportive and responsive. Especially Sean, he is very prompt to get back and to address all valid and invalid concerns. They completely lived up to my expectation, so I recommended them to some of my friends and would continue recommending others.

All Public Service Solar reviews

Public Service Solar prices

-3¢ kWh

Forecast average NJ electric rates over the next 25 years

Custom Solar Installation Company. We do everything under one roof and pride ourselves on our workmanship and customer service.

1631 South Olden Avenue, Trenton NJ, 08610

Public Service Solar

NEW JERSEY - Hamilton

1631 South Olden Avenue, Trenton NJ, 08610

Top 100 Solar Installers of 2020
Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society