Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $3.00

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Greene Tech Renewable Energy reviews

Mia Z over 1 month

When I started looking for a solar company to add solar to my house, my top requirements were experience and they also had to be knowledgeable enough to answer all of my detailed questions. There are several companies out there, but for this region, no one is better than Ian at GTRE! Ian took a lot of time to develop a proposal and answer all of my questions (and I had a lot!). I followed Ian during the installation and he was extremely knowledgeable with every aspect of the system. We are so happy with our system and can report $0 for our electric bill! During the summer we are building credits with our electric provider that we can use in months with less sun. So if you are looking for experience, knowledge and someone dedicated to their customers - I would encourage you to call Ian at GTRE!

All Greene Tech Renewable Energy reviews

Greene Tech Renewable Energy prices

Forecast average TN electric rates over the next 25 years

Solar PV, Sun Bandit® Solar Hot Water, Bergey and Bornay Wind Power, Solar Air Conditioning and Heating with HotSpot Energy and PowerSpout Microhydro. On or off grid, residential or commercial.

Battery system specialist referred by Outback Power and LG Chem

We also offer system audits and array cleaning with our deionized water system. Will not damage panels and it's safe for the environment.

GTRE will give you a better top-tier, A-grade system at a better price- feel free to ask for references and read reviews from our very happy customers!

Info on the Sun Bandit solar PV water heating system- http://www.sunbandit.us/ The most innovative way to heat water since fire! We can also Retro-Fit your existing electric water with Sun Bandit technology and take your water heating off the grid!

Info on Solar Powered Air Conditioning/Heat Pump- https://www.hotspotenergy.com/ Heat or cool your home using the clean, renewable energy of the sun!

Licensed Electrician, OSHA and NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional. Fully insured.

530 East Main Street Unit 2226, Johnson City TN, 37601

Greene Tech Renewable Energy

TENNESSEE - Johnson City

410 Princeton Road (Warehouse Location NO MAIL), Johnson City TN, 37601

TENNESSEE - Johnson City

530 East Main Street Unit 2226, Johnson City TN, 37601

Top 100 Solar Installers of 2020 Top 100 solar installers

Solar hot water sales and installations

Wind turbines

Residential solar - Off-grid systems

Sonnen battery sales and installations

Pika / Generac Energy Storage