Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Blue Raven Solar reviews

PAS 3 days ago

I've been impressed with Blue Raven at every step - from the initial consult with Gary through the roof and electrical inspection with Sergio, all scheduling and planning, and today's install with Trevor. Everyone has been super excited and enthusiastic about making a difference with solar power. Everyone has had awesome communication skills and been a pleasure to work with, they have made absolutely everything super streamlined and easy. It's clear the Blue Raven team loves what they do, and they do a GREAT job.

Susan, 1 week ago

Day of install arrived but Blue Raven crew was a no show. I had to call the Orem office to find out where they were. They were too busy to do my install on this day. I had to reschedule for another day and miss another day of work. Crew arrived on the second install day but a panel broke and needed to be replaced, they drilled a hole in the house in the wrong spot, which needed to be repaired and they left me with a smart thermostat to install myself, which I did not know how to do. Crew told me they would report all of this and someone would contact me to fix the issues. Crew leader was rude and condescending. Two weeks later nobody had called me, so I again called the Orem office. The crew had not reported any of the issues. Another three weeks went by before the issues were fixed. Have contacted "Customer Service" five times to have my PO Box added to my account. I don't want mail at my physical location. They keep telling me they will fix it. Still an issue. Called and asked for manager was told "Marissa is too busy to talk to you but will call you back in two hours." Two DAYS later no response from Marissa. Sent an email complaint to Ben Peterson, CEO of Blue Raven and have had no response. They don't care about anything but getting money out of your wallet.

All Blue Raven Solar reviews

Blue Raven Solar prices

Forecast average UT electric rates over the next 25 years

Blue Raven Solar was established 2014 with one goal in mind--to provide homeowners across America with a simple and affordable way to get the best solar technology. Our solar company provides homeowners with easy options to get solar all while saving every month on their utilities. Blue Raven Solar specializes in providing affordable clean energy solutions to residential customers with no upfront costs and guaranteed savings on their power bill. We offer BluePower and BluePowerPlus as the most innovative solar financing products. Call us to see if you qualify!

1403 North Research Way Building J, Orem UT, 84097