Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Barnes Solar reviews

Joseph B over 1 month

After shopping for a solar system for four months, I finally settled on Solaria panels for my home. I did some research & located a local installer. But their quote didn't make sense and I decided not to use them. I wrote to Solaria corporate office and indicated I really liked their panels but needed to locate a honest reputable company in my area. They provided three recommendations (none were the company I had already engaged) & one was Barnes Solar. I spoke to Mike at Barnes and I knew I had a winner. Truth be told, I am a tough consumer and I do my homework. I don't like the "used car salesmen" approach used by so many solar companies. Mike was none of it. Anyhow, I received an acceptable quote & did the deal. Barnes did everything they said they would do. Signed a contract on June 11. My association provided the green light on July 8. Barnes scheduled installation on July 15-16. The county inspection completed on July 16. PTO was granted by SDG&E on July 20. Doesn't get much better. I highly recommend Barnes Solar & you will see why the have a perfect 5 star reputation.

All Barnes Solar reviews

Barnes Solar prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

Barnes Solar is a local, family owned business that has been installing solar throughout Southern California since 2009. The company has found success thanks to its commitment to high-quality installations, efficient installation timelines, hands-on customer service and fair pricing. Barnes is dedicated to making sure the job is done quickly and correctly and that the homeowner feels they are receiving the benefits they were promised.

23201 Orange Avenue, Lake Forest CA, 92630