Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest YSG Solar reviews

Mantie 11 hours ago

YSG solar is an excellent company to work with for solar panels addition project for my home. My home is a flat roof building and upon contacting several solar companies that operate in the area, every one of them told me that they could not provide me with the type of solar project that I needed - which is to provide the capacity to supply approximately 120% of my annual electric use. YSG solar step up to the plate and was the only company who knows how to do this. These other solar companies told me that due to my flat roof, they cannot do the installation based on the solar panel technology that they are using plus they are not licensed to do flat roof additions. All of these was not an issue for YSG solar. I was able to work with YSG solar very smoothly with very little involvement from me with the duration of the whole project. My only involvement was to sign off on the solar panels addition project documents. YSG solar was able to add a 5KW solar panel system and today the project is completed and working as designed. The whole project was a smooth turn-key operation to which I am grateful for. I would like to extend kind regards to Ed Murray and Ken DeCicco of YSG solar for for their excellent project management skills shown during the duration of the project. Gentlemen, thank you!

Disappointed customer , 1 week ago

I would never recommend this company. They over promised and under delivered. It took them almost a year to complete the installation. Most of the things they promised they could do, never happened. Our roof started leaking after the panels were installed. We had to pay someone to uninstall and reinstall the panels and even though we agreed to pay for this service they cannot find someone to reinstall our panels. They do not have employees, they are just the middle man. The subcontractors they use are terrible. They never seem to know what they are doing. They have keep coming back to redo the same work over and over.

All YSG Solar reviews

YSG Solar prices

Forecast average NY electric rates over the next 25 years

Highest quality equipment, Top rated customer service and best price. -Flexible payment options so you can own your solar panels. -25 year parts,labor and power production guarantee. -Quality equipment from manufactures with over 35 years of experience. -No paperwork required, our processing department makes solar simple. -A+ Rating with the BBB. -Over 1,000 Installations Completed. -No hidden fees or charges.

401 Railroad Avenue, Westbury NY, 11590

NEW YORK - Buffalo

300 International Drive Suite 100, Williamsville NY, 14221

CALIFORNIA - San Francisco

1161 Mission Street, San Francisco CA, 94102

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Contractor Check Solar Electric Power Association Solar Power World UL Certification

Residential Solar Electric