Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest Trinity Solar reviews

Lisa Mackesy over 1 month

I would highly recommend Trinity Solar. Jeff Green our salesman was professional and extremely knowledgeable. He walked us through the entire process and he had so much patience. He met all of our expectations. He was so kind and I feel that I can still call him with any questions or concerns. We are very impressed.

Balu, 3 weeks ago

My solar system was installed by Trinity in 2015 on my 20 year old roof with 3 layers of shingles and damaged the roof in the process. The system stopped working in June 2019 and till now (May 24th 2021) it is not repaired. I've been fighting with Trinity and Sunnova over the repairs for years. Finally I gave up. Recently the North Hempstead Town office called and told me that there is a work permit opened by Trinity Solar and need to be closed. Ever since I am trying to reach Trinity again and they don’t have an answer. Don’t know what to do now. So please be very careful if you are planning to use them. Worst company and customer service ever. I would not recommend them to anyone! No one in the company care about the customer once Trinity gets the money.

All Trinity Solar reviews

Trinity Solar prices

-3¢ kWh

Forecast average NJ electric rates over the next 25 years

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

2211 Allenwood Road, Wall NJ, 07719