Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest SunnyMac Solar reviews

Ghom90 over 1 month

SunnyMac had a great team and hired great contractors to get my panels installed. They worked to accommodate my needs and wants without much questions. I would totally recommend them to anyone who’s interested in solar energy.

Dave , over 1 month

Finally. My system is now producing 0 KWh after 5 months of owning it. It has been steadily decreasing and there was a serious problem identified by Sunpower. However, these guys have been sitting on a work order from Sunpower for months now and have refused to come out and fix my system. It really is unfair and fraudulent this whole solar power thing. When it works it’s great. When it is clearly malfunctioning, good luck. You’re on your own. Just a sham. Here’s a recap so far: Bought a house in Paramus, NJ in 5.28.19 where Sunpower had a lien on the property for a newly installed solar system lease. The owners died, the estate couldn’t afford it, and I got stuck at closing with the bill. To clear the lien and close title, had to pay over $54,000 to own it and not get wrapped up in a horrible lease when it is time for me to sell my house. After it was all said and done I looked at it as an investment that I would recoup my money within a few years for such a large 32 panel 12 KWH system. Depleted all my sons college money and whatever else I could find just to buy the house thinking Id be find and make my money back. Big mistake. I literally got 2 to 3 months of perfect solar generation and then it started malfunctioning. Trying to get these guys up here is just a joke. I spoke with David who was nice but keeps telling me they’ll put me on the schedule. What are you waiting for? When it starts snowing? I keep hearing how nice Matt the owner is. Well that isn’t accurate either. My system would have been fixed by now if he truly cared about my situation. The only thing I can come up with is that they know something is malfunctioning because it’s 32 panels and as I said, I paid all-cash to own the system and it’s not a priority anymore because it’s not a lease. Just disgusted right now. Only logical thing is to speak with an attorney to try to see if I can recoup under the consumer fraud act in New Jersey. I have been holding back on this last resort thinking they would do the right thing but no luck. This is not the way an American company should be dealing with the public! If you’re considering this company or solar power, I would think twice. Save yourself the money and aggravation and the couple dollars you would save when the thing is working properly or find a more reputable company that will value your business. Just so sick to my stomach that I spent all this money for nothing.

All SunnyMac Solar reviews

SunnyMac Solar prices

-3¢ kWh

Forecast average NJ electric rates over the next 25 years

SunnyMac is a full service, licensed Master Dealer that designs, engineers, installs and maintains photovoltaic solar systems throughout the Mid Atlantic. Our team brings the experience of over 10+ years, and more than 4,000 solar installations to every job. The scope of our work encompasses virtually every installation method including roof, ground mount, ballast and carport style installations and system sizes ranging from 2 KW up to 1 MW. We are bonded and insured as well as licensed in multiple states including New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware. We provide world class quality and service for photovoltaic projects of any size or scope.

1451 Chews Landing Road Building 100, Clementon NJ, 08021