Pros

Cons

Latest Sunlife Solar reviews

Kim Jordan over 1 month

Sunlife Solar and Roofing was recommended to us by our friends. We were impressed when we met with them and the numbers made sense so we decided to purchase.<br /><br />It took about 4 weeks from start to finish and we were updated along the way which we really appreciated.<br /><br />Our installation team was professional and very nice. A couple of microinverters didn't register on our monitoring so they came back right away to fix them. We were impressed that they caught this and took care of it without us asking. Now we're fully hooked up and on our way to saving money with our new solar system.<br /><br />Thank you Sunlife!

Vey unhappy, over 1 month

Arthur A(owner) ripped me off for $85,000. This company did not give me a scope of work because as Arthur said: "you don't have to worry about that we are friends". The price ballooned up from $64,000 to over $84,000 and he talked me into getting a HERO loan which he had directly paid to himself. Leaving me with no leverage to finish the job or fix all the stuff his subs broke while working there. He said: " don't worry we will fix everything" and fixed nothing. <br />Installed solar panel on the wrong side of the roof, facing away from the sun. Genius<br />Then I received a notice of lien from the roofing supply company for over $7,300 because he didn't pay for the materials.<br />One of his subs showed up to my house when Arthur was there and was demanding Arthur to pay him for his work.<br />I guess collecting the maximum amount from your costumes and not paying anyone makes for bigger profits, that was used to take a 1-2 week vacation to Mexico in December 2018<br />AVOID THIS GUY HE IS A LOW LIFE CROOK!!<br />Arthur A., Sunlife Residential Contracting I Inc. DBA Sunlife Solar.<br />Neither Sunlife Solar or Sunlife Roofing are registered names for DBA/FBN in Orange County, CA<br />He has a long history of ripping people off, just do a Google search, unfortunately, I didn't.

All Sunlife Solar reviews