Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Sungreen Systems reviews

Carr over 1 month

SunGreen did a wonderful job setting me up with solar panels at my new home. I was able to create the kind of design I wanted. Once installed, their tech support (Benny) has been outstanding in helping me understand how I can monitor the energy I'm producing. SunGreen is great and I highly recommend them.<br /><br />Everyone who get's solar in LA should know that LADWP does not pay you for the excess solar energy you create and send to their grid. I am still happy with my investment in solar because I don't have an electric bill (just the $22 tax every billing cycle for being hooked up to the grid) and my property value increased with the installation.

All Sungreen Systems reviews

Sungreen Systems prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

Our systems empower environmentally-minded customers to achieve independence from non-renewable, polluting energy sources thereby contributing to a greener earth, while also benefiting from meaningful cost-savings.

We achieve this by carefully researching the latest technologies and solutions from around the world. SunGreen then sources, distributes, designs, and delivers cost-effective energy solutions that are clean and reliable to residential, commercial and government clients.

Your SunGreen team possesses the engineering, construction, architecture, government relations, financing and management expertise required to successfully deliver solar energy solutions.

12731 Ramona Blvd Suite 208, Irwindale CA, 91706