Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Southern View Energy reviews

6.6 ME ground mount over 1 month

Chris was our main contact and expert! We met with 3 other companies and quoted, by far, Southern View had the most expertise, answered many/all questions, and gave us the price for the whole system, ground mount, optimizers, Inverter 6.6 KW and went over our landscape plan and gave us a very competitive price! System is almost 4 years old and has had only one small problem. An optimized failed, was very quickly replaced and all is well, under my warranty. No charge! I get the panels washed twice a year, and they due an outstanding job at cleaning and checking over the system each time! I cannot recommend them any higher! Delivered on time, professionally installed, the crew was very attentive to wires, conduit, and wire chases and even the Ga Power inspector was impressed! I live near Atlanta, if any potential client would like to visit my site, tell Chris and we would be happy to show you around. Most importantly, everything they promised came out exactly like planned and I am a very anal person when it comes to big house projects!! With Federal tax deductions, power generated and sold, and reduction in over all power bill, I Should be breaking even in early 2020!!

All Southern View Energy reviews

Southern View Energy prices

Forecast average GA electric rates over the next 25 years

5289 Mountain Center Plaza, Lula GA, 30554

Southern View Energy

GEORGIA - Gainesville

5289 Mountain Center Plaza, Lula GA, 30554

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society

NABCEP certifications