Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Solar Me reviews

Mike Mitten 3 weeks ago

Recently completed a solar project with SolarMe. The initial process was very straightforward, Brett gave me a quote, went over my payment options and laid everything out very plainly but still with a good level of detail. The installation team was courteous and professional, and were able to show me all the different components and what (if anything) I would need to do with them. I also worked with Jennifer on the post-installation process and she has been very helpful. I will recommend this company to anyone who asks!

All Solar Me reviews

Solar Me prices

-3¢ kWh

Forecast average NJ electric rates over the next 25 years

SolarMe is a turn key solar solutions provider that believes in quality over quantity. With us you will get a honest evaluation free of charge and all options available. It can be lease, loan or cash purchase, we let the customer decide what solution fits them best. Solar Me is recognized by NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practioners) the gold standard for solar energy installers. We operate with lower overhead and limited budget in order to pass along a greater savings and a premier value to our customers.

110 Main Street, South Amboy NJ, 08879