SolarFox (Formerly Solaroo Energy)

Updated: 24 July 2020

Pros

Cons

Latest SolarFox (Formerly Solaroo Energy) reviews

Solaroo Customer over 1 month

I highly recommend MacKenzie and the Solaroo team for residential solar installations! MacKenzie carefully listens to his customers and diligently works to meet their needs. I had several requirements for solar that are difficult to meet simultaneously. My home has gravel coated metal shingles that many installers avoid, no attic space and no garage. It is important to me to install USA made panels. MacKenzie pulled together a solution to meet all my needs with a competitive price. MacKenzie communicates well and is exceptionally enjoyable to work with. Contact MacKenzie and Solaroo for a great solar experience!<br /><br />**DISCLAIMER - Original review for Solaroo Energy**

Dave D, over 1 month

Solaroo installed my system a few years ago, and now I have a leak in my roof. Solarfox will not honor Solaroo warranty, so not sure why they are saying (Formerly Solaroo Energy) in the business title. Very misleading. Either honor their warranty and fix my leak, or don't claim them.

All SolarFox (Formerly Solaroo Energy) reviews

SolarFox (Formerly Solaroo Energy) prices

Forecast average UT electric rates over the next 25 years

893 Baxter Drive, South Jordan UT, 84095

SolarFox (Formerly Solaroo Energy)

UTAH - South Jordan