Pros

Cons

Latest Solar Energy LLC reviews

Body shop over 1 month

I chose Solar Energy and had 2500kw system installed by them they are local and every dependable. I have had my system since 2013 and have had no problems what so ever. I have consulted with them several time with questions about my system and they always are very informant. I would highly recommend Solar Energy for you Solar needs.

All Solar Energy LLC reviews

Solar Energy LLC prices

Forecast average MO electric rates over the next 25 years

Our team of highly-trained installers work only with the industry’s best manufacturers and suppliers, allowing us to get you the best product and service in the area.

With Solar Energy, LLC switching to solar is easier than you might think. If you’re seriously considering buying solar panels for your home or business, your first step should be to see us for a FREE estimate. See all the benefits to powering your home or business with Solar Energy, LLC.

5214 Lake Ave., Saint Joseph MO, 64504