Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.98

Latest RISE power reviews

Manjote Haworth over 1 month

I am grateful for the presence of technology to channel solar energy to our homes for electricity and be environmentally friendly to Mother Earth. Tony B. helped me set up the solar panels system at my house. The company had excellent customer service, I was pleased with their responsiveness to all my queries and recommend them highly. The system has been functioning excellent. I often get credit from my electric company for the surplus production from my panels above what my house uses. Tony was knowledgeable in explaining to me the different financing options and help me pick one suitable for me. The process was simple and I am glad I made the choice of solar energy over fossil fuels. I hope every household makes the decision to turn their roof into a power plant and save our planet and resources for future generations to come. Thank you Tony for making it possible for my home!

All RISE power reviews

RISE power prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

At RISE power, our mission is to provide our customers with unrivaled whole home value and comfort through innovative energy reduction, production, and consumption technologies. Every day, our company strives to provide our customers with more choice, more control, and a smarter way to consume and produce their own power.

RISE power was formed because the founders knew there was a better way to provide more value to our customers by using the highest quality products tailored to the custom needs of your home. As a fully licensed installer with over 15 years of combined experience in the solar industry, we understand the ins and outs of going green.

8330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy suite B655, Dallas TX, 75243