RGS Energy (Out of Business)

Updated: 25 January 2020

Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $2.80

Latest RGS Energy (Out of Business) reviews

John's solar experience over 1 month

Working with Andrew Wright was fantastic. He is an expert on solar systems and explains things in ways so that I easily understood the the system and how solar works. I also give the highest praise to the Tony, and his people for their hard work ethic, high quality installation skills and that when they finished the install they left my property immaculate.

Brian Bernard, over 1 month

The sales process was great. They were very attentive and offered the best deal on the best equipment. Then.. After signing the deal, they stopped returning e-mails and phone calls. It took them 6 months to get the materials delivered. Then it took 2 weeks before installation started. And the meter was installed incorrectly. They corrected that quickly as I was still holding the final 10% progress payment and their sales team was back to calling and e-mailing every other day. 4 years in, one of the micro-invertors stopped working. For 4 weeks, no one at RGS responded to my calls; e-mails; or web-chats. I initiated the replacement part request with the manufacturer and the next day RGS e-mailed me back to say a replacement part had been ordered and should be arriving in 2-4 weeks. I got the part in 4 weeks, notified RGS, and, again, they went silent on me. 4 weeks after that, I got an e-mail from RGS with a workorder stating that I would have to pay $350 plus additional costs for them to complete the work under warranty. That is where we stand now. If I had to do it again, I would go with a company that had positive reviews after the sales process. That is when you are going to need them they most. Good luck with your solar projects.

All RGS Energy (Out of Business) reviews

RGS Energy (Out of Business) prices

Forecast average CO electric rates over the next 25 years

110 16th Street Suite 300, Denver CO, 80202

RGS Energy (Out of Business)

Denver Headquarters

Massachusetts

143 Meadowcroft St., Lowell MA, 01852

Rhode Island

92 Imera St., Warwick RI, 02889

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society UL Certification

Residential Solar Electric