Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $2.85

Latest Planet Solar reviews

solarhappy 1 week ago

Planet Solar was one of the best companies I have ever worked with. I looked around and asked around for a good solar company. Planet Solar was recommended to me by a friend and I made the call. Marilyn was my first point of contact and she solidified my decision to use Planet Solar. She was thorough and knowledgeable and very easy to talk with. I had done some initial system size estimates based on everything I knew. Once I spoke to Marilyn, she designed the correct size system and actual told me I didn't need as big of a system as I had estimated. Once we agreed on the details, a contract was drawn up and work began very quickly. They pulled all the necessary permits, ordered all of the supplies and kept me in the loop the entire time. Installation was quick and professionally done. They were able to go through the attic which minimizes the conduits on the outside of the house. The workers were all professional, polite and always cleaned up their mess. A few short weeks later, I was producing electricity. The only low I have about going solar, I wish I would have done it sooner.

Solar in Redlands , over 1 month

Purchased a Planer Solar System last year. Install and roof prep was fine. Now, a year later we are still getting fairly good sized SCE bills. Asked for a solar audit, they reviewed the bills and they tersely concluded it was a tree (not sure what tree) impacting system output. If it was a tree should not have panel placement have taken that into account? Have contacted the rep to ask if panels can be relocated or augmented and he is unresponsive. After spending almost 30k for the system I’m disappointed.

All Planet Solar reviews

Planet Solar prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

Planet Solar makes Going Solar EASY! For 14 years, we've delivered the best solar panels and equipment, workmanship, financing, and value to our customers. Check our reviews - we strive to always dazzle our customers with the best customer experience, and will always be the best solar company you can choose! The most important thing you should consider when Going Solar is to choose an established, local company. About 20% of our calls these days are to fix systems installed by companies that are either out of business, or so far away they can't send a service tech to repair the system. We will always be there when you need us. Here are just a few ways Planet Solar is different: -Offices in Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Fresno CA and San Juan Puerto Rico - big enough to have the best pricing and programs, but small enough for great local service. -We offer only excellent rated equipment from names you trust like LG, Panasonic, Tesla and Generac, with the best warranties in solar - all at the best value in solar. -Industry leading workmanship - the ONLY solar company in the US that's wind-tunnel tested our installations. Our Puerto Rico installations survived two hurricanes without losing a single panel or having one roof leak (185MPH winds and 30" rain in 24 hrs). -We offer the best solar financing in America, with rates as low as $0 down and 2.99% APR! And our exclusive 'Lease to Own' program is unmatched. -The most knowledgeable and friendly solar consultants in solar. Really - check our reviews! And we will never hassle you or sell your information. If you want the most attractive and trouble-free solar installation for the best value, call Planet Solar for your free, no-hassle quote today! You only Go Solar once, make sure you get a personal custom-designed quotation by calling Planet Solar today!

117 N Sunnyside Ave, Clovis CA, 93611

Planet Solar - Fresno

117 N Sunnyside Ave, Clovis CA, 93611

Planet Solar - Puerto Rico

Altamira, San Juan PR, 00920

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Solar Power World

Solar pool heating sales and installations

Energy audits