Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $3.00

Cons

Latest Planet Solar reviews

Robert 4 weeks ago

We recently put on a new Roof in March 2021. Next step is Solar- after receiving numerous bids we chose Planet Solar. The bid was the best bang for our buck- KW production was a factor with kids home all summer and thinking of the future as well. One key component in choosing them is that I went directly to there office, I met Marilyn and Ben. They answered more of my questions- I mentioned how leary I was of having holes punched into my roof, Ben took the time to show me the material they use to ensure no leaks! The installation crew was incredible, I never know how many steps it took to really get solar installed. The day after Solar I called my roofer- as you know some installers just punch holes in your roof, Planet Solar took care of mine as if it was theres- he could tell they were cautious and they didnt walk with "lead-feet" and ruin the granules on my shingles! So..do your homework, ask your questions, then realize Plant Solar offers the expertise, and the knowledge you really need.

Solar in Redlands , over 1 month

Purchased a Planer Solar System last year. Install and roof prep was fine. Now, a year later we are still getting fairly good sized SCE bills. Asked for a solar audit, they reviewed the bills and they tersely concluded it was a tree (not sure what tree) impacting system output. If it was a tree should not have panel placement have taken that into account? Have contacted the rep to ask if panels can be relocated or augmented and he is unresponsive. After spending almost 30k for the system I’m disappointed.

All Planet Solar reviews

Planet Solar prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

Planet Solar has one goal - to dazzle you with the best solar panels, workmanship, financing, and after the sale service that exists in solar. Check our reviews and see what our customers have to say about us!

The most important thing you should consider when Going Solar is to choose an established, local company. Your system will eventually need service, and we will always be there when you need us. Here are just a few ways Planet Solar is different:
-Offices in Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Fresno CA and San Juan Puerto Rico - big enough to have the best pricing and programs, but small enough for great local service.
-We offer only excellent rated equipment from names you trust like LG, Panasonic, Tesla and Generac, with the best warranties in solar - all at the best value in solar. -Industry leading workmanship - the ONLY solar company in the US that's wind-tunnel tested our installations. Our Puerto Rico installations survived two hurricanes without losing a single panel or having one roof leak (185MPH winds and 30" rain in 24 hrs). -We offer the best solar financing in America, with rates as low as $0 down and 2.99% APR! And our exclusive 'Lease to Own' program is unmatched. -The most knowledgeable and friendly solar consultants in solar. Really - check our reviews! And we will never hassle you or sell your information. If you want the most attractive and trouble-free solar installation for the best value, call Planet Solar for your free, no-hassle quote today! You only Go Solar once, make sure you get a personal custom-designed quotation by calling Planet Solar today!

117 N Sunnyside Ave, Clovis CA, 93611

Planet Solar - Fresno

117 N Sunnyside Ave, Clovis CA, 93611

Planet Solar - Puerto Rico

Altamira, San Juan PR, 00920

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Solar Power World

Solar pool heating sales and installations

Energy audits