Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $2.85

Latest Mynt Solar reviews

Amy over 1 month

We worked with Chris out of the Corona office, he's very knowledgeable, very responsive, and did a great job. We had our hiccup's with the city, but he and his company followed through, and got things done as efficiently as possible given the hoops they had to jump through. We had a very good experience and recommend them highly.

Mark C, over 1 month

I chose Mynt because the salesperson said he was bidding me a solar system with the capability of producing 100% of my energy consumption, monitoring of that consumption and future capability to add Tesla Powerwall battery(s). My system costed me more than $53,000 with 51 Enphase panels. Big mistake to pay this company before you get what you were promised!! After more than 6 months, Nate at Mynt tells me we will never be able to add Tesla powerwalls and we can never monitor energy consumption using either the Sense module or an Enphase monitor module. Neither are compatible because they had to split my solar panels into two 60 amp incoming feeds. It was engineered wrong from the get go!! DO NOT ALLOW MYNT INSTALLERS TO SPLIT YOUR SOLAR FEED IF YOU WANT TO MONITOR CONSUMPTION. Both Sense technical and Enphase technical says they cannot monitor consumption when this is done. At this point I’m considering suit for a removal of the entire system with a full refund. I was sold a lie. Do not pay them final payment until you are 100% satisfied either.

All Mynt Solar reviews

Mynt Solar prices

Forecast average UT electric rates over the next 25 years

It's simple. With Mynt Solar you will save more money, own the best panels, and get honest service.

2701 N Thanksgiving Way #100, Lehi UT, 84043

Mynt Solar

UTAH - Lehi

2701 N Thanksgiving Way #100, Lehi UT, 84043

CALIFORNIA - Corona

, Corona CA, 92883

Energy audits

Solar installation - DIY customers

Sonnen battery sales and installations

LG Chem solar batteries