Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.97

Latest Monolith Solar reviews

bowensa4 over 1 month

I’ve had my system for almost a year and experienced a problem with the inverter not producing any power. I called the office number and got an after-hours person who quickly had the on-call tech, Danny Palmer, get in touch with me. He was amazing! He kept me informed of each step he attempted remotely and Monolith’s communications with the inverter’s manufacturer. I told him I bet he would have to come to my house to fix it and he responded that he was up to that challenge. Hours later it was fixed remotely. Communications were great. Customer service was great. Danny was awesome. I expected problems getting help since the system was bought and paid for and a year old already. I was very pleasantly wrong in my assumptions! Great job Danny Palmer!!

sad customer, over 1 month

The company representatives have been very rude and very difficult to reach. Paid deposit and its been 5 months without one day or work started.

All Monolith Solar reviews