Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $2.85

Latest Mass Renewables reviews

Happy in Attleboro 1 week ago

I reached out to 3 companies for a bid to install solar at my house. Two were national companies and Mass Renewables was the local company. One of the national companies sent a generic bid via email, and it was the highest price, with no effort put into the bid, including communicating with me in a timely manner (a couple of weeks after initial minimal contact. I met with Diane and she was very thorough in her presentation, and was very responsive to my follow up questions. Mike Kelly was also helpful with questions. Mass Renewables pricing was in line with the other national company, but their attention to detail and response to questions exceeded what I could have hoped for, or received from the other company. The turnaround time from proposal to installation was as quick as possible, and everyone that I dealt with from Mass Renewables was awesome!!! They even handled all of things that other companies leave to the homeowner, such as dealing with the electric company, city hall and getting me signed up on the Mass Smart energy rebate program. My system is outperforming the quote, and I will be adding a battery to the system, probably this year. Highly recommended!!!

All Mass Renewables reviews

Mass Renewables prices

Forecast average MA electric rates over the next 25 years

We are a NABCEP certified turn key solar installer covering Eastern Ma. area.

We handle design, State rebate processing, utility interconnection processing , permitting and installation. Customer service is what makes us stand out. Fully insured and licensed We are Certified Tesla Powerwall installers.

90 Mendon Street, Bellingham MA, 02019

Mass Renewables

MASSACHUSETTES - Bellingham

90 Mendon Street, Bellingham MA, 02019

Top 100 Solar Installers of 2020 Top 100 solar installers
Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Contractor Check Solar Power World

NABCEP certifications