Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.98

Latest Eco Planet Solar reviews

Daniel kovatch over 1 month

My experience with Eco Planet Solar was a really great experience! I was interested in going solar for a while so I booked my appointment to see what my options were. Their solar expert named Hagai showed up, he was professional, knowledgeable, and understanding of all my expectations. From the moment that I signed the contract, the whole team was super helpful in keeping me updated every step of the way. I received a phone call from their office explaining the next steps and what to expect in regards to timing of these steps. They actually went through the permitting process faster than expected and had the installation completed before the coming holidays. Once everything was completed and the system was up and running, I received another call to follow up and let me know how to manage my system and make sure that everything is running as it should. I cannot wait to start seeing the savings on my energy bills.

All Eco Planet Solar reviews

Eco Planet Solar prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

Eco Planet Solar provides solar installation services focusing on giving our clients the best customer experience possible.

History
Established in 2012.

In 2012, Eco Planet Solar changed their business focus to renewable energy and founded The Solar Company to start getting more people in the United States on the road to energy freedom. The company has grown from a small team to a solid company of Hundreds employees over the past five years, all eager to work together to find solar solutions for their consumers. Eco Planet Solar exists to happily serve our community with the incredible experience of benefiting from the power of the sun at their homes or businesses.

600 Congress Avenue 14th floor, Austin TX, 78701