Pros

Cons

Latest Certasun reviews

george 2 days ago

I have seen many house in the neighborhood getting new solar installs. many of them have scared me as I see pipes going across the roof, the panels look bad, etc, etc. I did a lot of research and found Certasun had great reviews. It clinched the deal for me when other installer was trying to bad mouth them. If your competition hates you then you must be doing something right. I am very glad I did choose them as they took care of everything from dealing with install and village and panel dealer to get me the best deal that fit my needs. I was very worried about solar as it was a big leap for me. Now I trust Certasun as I have had minor customer request calls and they have been very attentive, gotten people out to look at any issues right away, Dealt with Panel manufacture and monitoring when there was some confusion on my part. I totally trust Certasun, I have had nothing but a good experience.

All Certasun reviews

Certasun prices

Forecast average IL electric rates over the next 25 years

We will never subcontract your installation to a third party. Our own well-trained, licensed electricians and installers will install your system carefully and in compliance with all safety codes and regulations.

Certasun uses SunPower equipment, the highest-quality, highest-efficiency, best-warrantied, best-looking products in the industry. SunPower equipment comes with a 25-year Complete Confidence warranty that covers both equipment and labor in the unlikely event of any problem.

1582 Barclay Boulevard, Buffalo Grove IL, 60089