Pros

Cons

Latest Black Platinum Solar reviews

Gary Shapiro 4 weeks ago

I don't often write reviews, but was so happy with my recent solar installation by Black Platinum Solar and Electric, I asked them if I could write a review! I started discussing my solar needs with four different solar companies in December of 2020. Black Platinum came onto my radar due to their many positive reviews in Nextdoor.com. In late January I chose them because the sales manager David Armstrong was most informative and the most responsive to my many questions. There was no sales pitch, just an honest desire to help me make an informed decision. My system was designed in early February and installed in early March. Everything went exactly on schedule. The crew was on time and cleaned up after themselves. The owner John Black personally phoned me several times to ensure I was informed about the progress and answer any questions I had. My system is now up and running, and I could not be happier. And John followed up again to be sure I was happy. I truly am.

All Black Platinum Solar reviews

Black Platinum Solar prices

Forecast average AZ electric rates over the next 25 years

Black Platinum Solar & Electric has worked hard to achieve and maintain an impeccable customer satisfaction rating. Our photovoltaic systems are installed with professionalism and the highest attention to detail, starting with top-of-the-line microinverters. Over the years, we have committed to installing the Enphase product only—and installing it right. With the added energy harvest and current pricing, we are extremely competitive when it comes to squaring off with other central inverters in the field. Our quality installations, combined with the extended warranty of our Enphase Microinverters—currently a 25-year warranty with Lifetime Monitoring—makes us the ideal choice for your home. The monitoring brings system information to a detail not expected or experienced by any central inverter system with extreme modifications. Although we only offer solar to consumers who own their systems (no solar-leasing at this time), Black Platinum Solar & Electric prides itself on customer satisfaction and is sure to maximize your PV electricity production.

4714 West Waltann Ln, Glendale AZ, 85306