Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest Chico Solar Works / Chico Roofing reviews

Shanta2801 over 1 month

We purchased LG solar panels from Chico solar works and had a great experience! Not only were they the best price by far, they were also very easy to work with. We went from contract to operating panels within 3 weeks.

Opj, over 1 month

10/22/18 update: found out my generator was installed with NO permits and by unlicensed electricians. Left 3 messages for Bill, the owner and he has NOT called me back. 10/17/18 Had my solar installed almost a year ago and no problems. My generator was installed in December 2018, however, has NEVER worked properly. Jody was always nice and kind on the phone and always sent someone to fix it and even asked me very nicely to please give them another chance before I try to return the unit. Since the generator has never turned on or off on it's own and the battery always had to be jumped I've been asking since June to have it returned and issued a full refund. I was out of power for 3 days and no generator This is very upsetting. Now they have a smart a** working in the company as a manager. Her name is "L" like in stranger things I guess. She is very rude and has a very bad smart attitude and changes her voice to very kind after I told her she was being recorded. She also told me that I don't know how to work the unit. If it's supposed to turn on by itself when the power goes out and off when it comes back on then what am I doing wrong?? I dont understand why they have people like her working there. They HAVE a good rep and people like L are going to ruin it. She also told me they dont do returns because they are not Walmart or Costco. Why would I think they are Walmart or Costco??? After she said this is not Costco or Walmart I got upset and raised my voice "i never said this was Costco or walmart" she said it was too early in the morning to listen to me yell at her and just hung up on me, just like that, no respect. I hope this gets resolved and Bill sees this message and helps me resolve this. I paid them over 30k for solar and generator. All I am asking is for a refund on my generator so I can get a reputable generator company out.

All Chico Solar Works / Chico Roofing reviews

Chico Solar Works / Chico Roofing prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

Chico Roofing was established in 2000 and started installing solar in 2010. We are Better Business Bureau A+ Rated. We do Residential,Commercial,AG Solar Systems both Roof and Ground Mount. Our sales staff is very knowledgeable and and walk you through the whole process. We do ownership of systems with $0 down both in standard loans and PACE programs. Customers who get a new roof and solar system (combo) love dealing with only 1 company, 1 warranty and 1 payment.

3030 Thorntree Dr. St 2, Chico CA, 95973