Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest Zoetic Solar reviews

JimmyL71 over 1 month

Reggie Anderson is our rep through Zoetic. We had done a lot of research on solar before he knocked on our door. He was professional, on time, courteous, knowledgeable, NOT pushy, and offered a great deal. We are very excited for the install of our system and the opportunity to continue to work with him.

Karin Fischer, over 1 month

The whole idea of going solar was to have a fixed payment! Well, that is not happening. On top of the monthly solar payments, I am still paying for electricity. I can understand having to pay a little here and there over the winter but my electric bills are the same as they were last winter. I called Excel and they told me I was even using more electricity this year. How is that possible? In addition, they wired the NEST therostat incorrectly and my furnace didnt come on. I tried contacting someone at Zoetic but I guess that person was no longer there. I was in a hurry and had to have someone asap because we were going to see some really cold temps plus I was dealing with a sensitive family matter. I had to call an HVAC company. Finally got a hold of Trevor S. and he went all ballistic on me because I didnt get a hold of them first. After explaining, he did apologize and even said I would be reimbursed. But that was last October; still no money and no further response. I say, stay away from solar in general; you will be making 2 electric payments but if you insist on going solar, stay away from Zoetic, Ideal Home Energy and Freedom Forever. It was a terrible experience. I may have to sell the house how just to get my money back and to stop making double electric payments. UGGGGG!

All Zoetic Solar reviews

Zoetic Solar prices

Forecast average CO electric rates over the next 25 years

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

8801 e Hampden Ave suit 202, denver CO, 80231