Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest Vector Energy reviews

Barbara L over 1 month

Me and my husband purchased a 27kW American Made solar system from Nick and his company Vector Energy about 6 months ago. The cost was $50,000 before all of the incentives. I got back $13,000 the first year from government. The system was so big that Potomac Edison had to upgrade my transformer which Nick took care of for us! Nick made sure everything was going smooth during the whole install. It took about 2.5 months due to service upgrades. My roof looks like an edge to edge piece of black glass now. Looks very futuristic. A few of our friends have solar and their systems have rails and conduit/wires showing. My solar system the only thing you see is the black floating panels. No rails or conduit showing at all. I was very impressed. So far my power bill is negative! Next up is installing batteries for full home back up. Thats another thing I liked about their technology is that it is modular so we can add more panels or batteries at any time without redoing everything. Their systems are also American made equipment which means a lot to me. They gave us warranties on every part of the system for 25 years. From what I researched this system should last at least 40-50 years easy. Im very happy with my service from Nick and Vector Energy. I wish there were more young people like him in this world. I Think he will change a lot of lives. Thanks Vector Energy!!

All Vector Energy reviews

Vector Energy prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

We offer residential and commercial owners high-quality solar systems at competitive rates. We make the whole design/installation process easy for the customer.

32 Coolidge Road, Inwood WV, 25428