Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest TayCo Electric reviews

Bill Z over 1 month

I had a system installed by Tayco 16 months ago and could not be happier. After doing a lot of research, interviewing 6-9 different companies I found they: were telling the truth, were not misleading, spoke in a manner that I understood and most important, lived up to what they said they would do. All of this without any complaints from me. Meaning, I didn't have to have them follow up on installation, performance, rebate information etc. They are simply the best. Between Joe and Whitney you cannot ask for a better team. Mind you, I'm saying this 16 months after installation.

All TayCo Electric reviews

TayCo Electric prices

Forecast average NC electric rates over the next 25 years

TayCo Electric & Solar, Inc. prides itself on our electrical expertise and customer focused experience. Our mission is provide an honest assessment of how solar will work for your specific situation. We provide the highest quality equipment, most attractive installs, at the most competitive price. Our offer to you is the best technology installed in the most attractive way at the best price, guaranteed!

1506 Turring Drive, Indian Trail NC, 28079

TayCo Electric

NORTH CAROLINA - Indian Trail

1506 Turring Drive, Indian Trail NC, 28079

Top 100 Solar Installers of 2020 Top 100 solar installers
Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Solar Power World UL Certification

NABCEP certifications