Pros

Cons

Latest Solar Works Energy, LLC reviews

Satisfied in Ogden over 1 month

Synergy Power was helpful from my first inquiry through the install and supported me well after the install. Marshall was patient with all my questions and provided me with all the information I needed. I have a metal shingle roof and they showed me work they had done on other homes. Their install crew was quick and professional and did quality work. Over the past couple of months, whenever I had questions about the performance of the panels, they took the time to answer my questions. They also did the work at a fair price.

All Solar Works Energy, LLC reviews

Solar Works Energy, LLC prices

Forecast average NM electric rates over the next 25 years

Our knowledgeable team has extensive experience in the solar industry and is committed to making the world a better place by educating the public on how you can now save money and do the right thing by reducing our dependence on fossil fuels. Our team is highly trained, experienced, and focuses exclusively on solar energy. When you go with a system from Solar Works you get the best our industry offers at a value no one can compete with.

500 Marquette Avenue NW Suite 1200, Albuquerque NM, 87102