Pros

Cons

Latest Sol Luna Solar reviews

caseysmayl over 1 month

We got a 10.2 KWh system installed. I got 2-3 quotes from 5 different companies, including Sun Power and Affordable solar. I am an Electrical Engineer, so I was not easy to work with and I did a TON of research comparing the different companies and technologies. Mark (the CEO) was very patient and gave me a all research and data that I asked and then some. He went above and beyond to get our business. The inverts they use are definitely superior to the micro inverters used by the other companies I got quotes from. <br /><br />All of the other companies I got quotes from seemed to have a less than honest approach to their sells pitch, starting out at extremely high prices then coming down a lot on their second and third quotes. Not the case with Solluna. A fair, honest quote the first time and very little reduction in the overall price after much MUCH negotiating.<br /><br />Solluna solar's quote was about %20 below the other companies. For that savings I can probably replace all of the solar panels on my roof (myself) in 25 years and still be below the price of the other companies. If you are considering solar panels and you are lucky enough to live near this company then I will tell you what I have told my friends and family, call Solluna Solar.

All Sol Luna Solar reviews

Sol Luna Solar prices

Forecast average NM electric rates over the next 25 years

Sol Luna Solar is ranked nationally among the top commercial and utility solar installers. We’re proud to be a New Mexico business with national recognition!
With 100% customer satisfaction and superior installation practices, we are the best choice for solar installation at your home or business! We keep our process simple, our pricing affordable, and service excellent!
From design and permitting, to installation and final inspections; our customers receive all-inclusive solar installation service. No hidden fees, no surprises, and no worries!
Sol Luna Solar is locally owned and operated in New Mexico. Our team has deep roots here. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our team consist of licensed NABCEP installers and Journeyman Electricians.

56 County Road 65, Dixon NM, 87527