Pros

Cons

Latest RoofTek reviews

Doug over 1 month

We needed a roof replacement, and when that was going to be done, I had always said I wanted solar at the same time. Well mother nature pushed us a little quicker than we planned on. But with the tax incentives going down, our balloon mortgage coming due. It all lined up nicely. I went with RoofTek for both, because I wanted piece of mind with warranties from the same companies, for 2 different projects, that way there was no finger pointing saying the other screwed up. Andrew was great from the solar side of things, Marcus was fantastic on getting the roof things lined up, and Sam did great with the hand-off from Andrew in keeping me up to date with install dates. Its been going since Oct (1st of March now) And we had 1 little hiccup with the panels/system, and they were on it with in 2 days. So far so good.. TIME TO GET TO THE SUNNY MONTHS!!!!!

All RoofTek reviews