Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Power Production Management reviews

L J 4 days ago

They came out and install my Tesla charger that motivated me to look into the company and I decided these were the right people for the job

Jerry, over 1 month

UPDATED July 8, 2020: The company struggled to meet a surge in demand during 2019 as a result of the tax incentive reduction taking effect in 2020. As a result, my project was delayed but, important to note here, it was delivered prior to the 2019 year-end, allowing me to take full advantage of the tax benefit. Following the installation, I was contacted by PPMs co-owner Jason Gonos, who wanted to hear my concerns and take feedback how they could do to improve customer service and project management. Honestly, that personal follow-up is a good indicator that PPM is serious about improving operations and delivering on its customer satisfaction commitment. I would use their service again and regularly recommend them to my neighbors interested in solar.

All Power Production Management reviews

Power Production Management prices

Below we have published a current offer this company has on a 0.0kW installed system. This price includes standard installation only and is subject to a site inspection by the company.

The price quoted is after the 26% federal solar tax credit.

$0 - $0

0 kWh

Forecast average electric rates over the next 25 years

Power Production Management is a leader in solar photovoltaic development and installation. We are a full scale solar contracting firm based in Gainesville, FL.

Founded in 2009 by Alex Khokhlov and Jason Gonos as two guys in a truck, who marketed, designed, and personally installed our clients systems, PPM has grown into a solar powerhouse. We are actively involved in deploying projects in Florida from the panhandle to Miami and in North and South Carolina. We are in our 12th year of business and the future looks bright!

We are constantly looking for the right people to work with us and to share our passion and vision for solar power. We take pride in the quality of our installations and the work that our own in-house crews and preferred subcontractors do for our clients. Every employee is important at PPM and is treated as an integral part of the team.

Customer service is of utmost importance. We do not pressure-close clients into buying solar and do not use boiler rooms to telemarket our services. We are not driven strictly by increasing sales. Our mission:

At PPM, Solar is our Passion; we believe in a world powered by the Sun.

625 NW 8th Avenue, Gainesville FL, 32601