SunCommon (formerly Hudson Solar)

Updated: 27 August 2020

Pros

Cons

NABECP qualified installer

Latest SunCommon (formerly Hudson Solar) reviews

Michele 3 weeks ago

Working with SunCommon has been an amazing experience. Everyone was so patient and kind. They all worked tirelessly with me to educate me about different solar options, installations, payment methods and even financing. I always felt like they were looking out for my best interest. I especially love that it is a local company and not a huge national chain that employs local people and makes me feel like part of the community rather than a nameless customer. Thank you SunCommon for helping me go GREEN!

Beware of Terrible Service after, over 1 month old

When your solar system goes down, will SunCommon be there for you with responsive service to get you back up and running? My experience says no. My pricey 40 panel system went down and I have been trying for the past 14 days to get SunCommon to send a service technician. Communication has been terrible and I still do not have a date/time for a technician service visit. I guess the technicians are being sent out to install new systems rather than service existing customers. How will you feel about your big investment in solar if you can't generate any power during a peak period? Pick a solar company that cares as much about customers after the sale as before. SunCommon has not been that company for me.

All SunCommon (formerly Hudson Solar) reviews

SunCommon (formerly Hudson Solar) prices

Forecast average NY electric rates over the next 25 years

SunCommon believes that everyone has the right to a healthy environment and a brighter future, and renewable energy is where that starts! Energy from the sun can power our lives and help build vibrant communities. Our mission is to tear down barriers to clean energy and use our business as a force for good.

13 Hook Road, Rhinebeck NY, 12572

SunCommon (formerly Hudson Solar)

NEW YORK - Rhinebeck