Pros

Cons

NABECP qualified installer

Latest Grid City Energy reviews

C.Jeffrey1 over 1 month old

Grid City Energy was a breathe of fresh air, Andrew took the time to walk me through every question I had which helped me ultimately decide on going solar for our new home. I met with three other companies during my pursual of solar and decided to go with Grid City Energy. They gave me the most savings and I felt a sense of security with them. Grid City Energy gave me the most beneficial agreement that worked within my budget. Their customer service is astounding as well, I received constant email updates of the development of my installation and their staff is consistent with keeping me informed with any new updates. I also received a check for referring my neighbor! I am beyond pleased & will continue to refer my friends and family to this company! Thank you Jon, Stefanie, Andrew & Zack - Great Team!

All Grid City Energy reviews