Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest GreenLight Solar reviews

Michael over 1 month

I chose Greenlight Solar & Roofing from the 4 bids I received for several reasons. 1) The presentation of the plan was clear, even to me without a background in solar. 2) The plan was comprehensive to capture as much solar power as possible. 3) Everyone was easy to work with and communicated well. I am extremely pleased with Greenlight as they made the whole process easy. They communicated with me by email and phone every step of the way. They followed up to make sure I received all the information and walked me through downloading the app and how to use it. I couldn’t be more pleased with the process, the results, and my tiny electrical bill. I especially appreciated the installers. Many solar systems look like a geometric puzzle on the roof with galvanized tubing connecting it all. No galvanized tubing is visible on my roof, anywhere. The plain black panels with the black frames are beautiful and don’t distract from the aesthetics of the home. The installers went the extra mile to honor my requests.

Amodei1, over 1 month

Don't reply once contacted. Have follow up problems and call every two weeks. No action to alleviate problem except to laugh and say that salesman is no longer with us. Left positive feedback on all sites and never seen the $100 promised. Left a list of 20 contacts and none of them have been contacted. Guess better business bureau is next stop. $40,000 installation paid for in full with cash and treat me like shit.

All GreenLight Solar reviews

GreenLight Solar prices

Forecast average WA electric rates over the next 25 years

GreenLight Solar & Roofing believes that everyone should control their own power bill. We believe that instead of paying more and more each year fossil fueled power people should have a choice. We offer you a way to take control of your electric bill by installing a solar system on your home or business. We are a full service solar and roofing company offering Certainteed Roofing Products, including solar shingles and a wide range of solar products from solar electric to solar for your pool.

6115 E. 18th Street Suite B, Vancouver WA, 98661

GreenLight Solar

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society

Solar pool heating sales and installations

LG Chem solar batteries