Pros

Cons

Latest Gimenergy reviews

Vikram K. over 1 month

I purchased my system through these guys with a battery back up. We want to make sure if the grid goes down that we have power to our freezer and fridge so our food doesn't spoil. The team at gim was helpful throughout the process and even helped fix my ac system when they were mounting the panels on my roof. I recommend this team for their experience in construction. Easy quote process and kept my informed entire time.

All Gimenergy reviews

Gimenergy prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

At Gimenergy we pride ourselves with offering great customer service. Every time you call us you will always speak with a live representative that will be able to answer your questions. We are fully integrated with electrical engineers on staff. Our installers are very skilled professionals with our electricians having at least 10 years experience. If your in the need for roofing rest assured that we always have roofers on staff so with Gimenergy the project is always done right. Contact us today to see why more clients are choosing our company and our boutique like service. We offer a free solar estimate to all our clients.

3108 Glendale Blvd #138, los angeles CA, 90039