Pros

Cons

Latest EcoMen Solar reviews

Doozy8 over 1 month

From the first call I had with Joe Jr on a Saturday morning, I put him under the pressure of putting together a proposal very quickly because I was under the gun, after signing a contract with another company that charged an escalator each year, Joe was able to quickly get me what I needed, then met with us in person that Monday to go over everything. I opted out of my other contract and it turned out being a great decision. Joe Jr, Joe Sr and the whole EcoMen staff, including the installation team, did everything they said they were going to do (and then some). Everything was exactly on time, with no contractor delay stories or anything like that. They were professional and courteous and the job was perfectly neat and clean. I highly recommend EcoMen for any solar needs, as Jason and Joe optimize the design for the system required for each individual roof and position. They are highly technical and come from a technical background, which I liked, because I have a similar background. <br />Bottom line is, you can't go wrong by choosing EcoMen Solar.

All EcoMen Solar reviews

EcoMen Solar prices

-3¢ kWh

Forecast average NJ electric rates over the next 25 years

We combine our abilities along with superior customer service to deliver what we promise.

Our Team, at Ecomen Solar, are committed to providing quality, innovative solar solutions for the residential, commercial, and non-profit markets of New Jersey and New York. We are focused on bringing the financial and environmental benefits of renewable energy to our clients' homes, businesses, and organizations.

We at EcoMen Solar look forward to helping you achieve your renewable energy goals. Once you have experienced the EcoMen Solar advantage, you will understand why we have a “lifetime of friendship” with each client.

PO Box 7606, Freehold NJ, 07728