Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Affordable Solar reviews

James from TN over 1 month

I reached out for a quote from Affordable Solar. Once Anna called me for a consultation, she explained that i was outside their service area. However, she still took the time to do some research and send me information on the type of equipment that i was looking. It's not everyday that a company will go out of their way for someone who is not a customer. I would definitely use Affordable Solar if i was in their service area

mshappee, over 1 month

To start,, my project that was supposed to be complete in 3 to 4 months,,, it finally got finished in 9 months. From sales to project mangager to general manager the communication was horrible. The left hand didn't know what the right was doing. After the 9 months that it took to finish we had a big rainstorm and I woke up to 3 leaks in my roof and ceiling,,, after the repair there were no follow up calls to check on my account. Along with this there were no show's from their workers after making appointments and carelessly leaving my door wide open where my dog got out and I had to chase her a block from my house. This just sums up what I went through with this company.. Not a pleasant experience with this company.

All Affordable Solar reviews

Affordable Solar prices

Forecast average NM electric rates over the next 25 years

Our vision is to provide renewable energy solutions to all eligible home and business owners in New Mexico. These renewable energy solutions will allow New Mexicans to hedge against future increases in energy costs and save money through energy independence. We want to contribute to and help grow New Mexico’s economy by continuing to expand, developing local talent to support that mission.

4840 Pan American East Fwy NE, Albuquerque NM, 87109

Affordable Solar

NEW MEXICO - Albuquerque

4840 Pan American East Fwy NE, Albuquerque NM, 87109

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association Contractor Check Solar Power World