Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Top Hat Energy reviews

Another happy customer 3 weeks ago

Top Hat Solar in Redding CA. is an outstanding company. From start to finish they have been professional and attentive. Unfortunately the inverters I bought have had problems. All of them have had to be replaced, but the good news is that I bought them from Top Hat Solar and fortunately for us, all their customers, they honor their warranties. All 3 inverters have needed to be replaced ( I was offered an upgrade for pennies on the dollar from the manufacturer ) after 7 and a half years and Top Hat has handled every aspect of the exchange. My inverters were a fluke problem. Unusual and I'm lucky that I'm a Top Hat customer. They won't ignore you after the install. They treat you as a valued customer. All I had to do was let Jeremy at Top Hat know I had a problem and they handled it from that moment until completion. The panels look great, the inverters look great and the employees are all great to deal with. This system is incredible. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely deal exclusively with Top Hat Solar of Redding. Also, on a side note, the value of my house rose by the cost of the installed system so If I were to sell my house I would get every dollar of the cost of the system back plus the money I've saved over the past 7 years of not having an electric bill.... AT ALL.... AND I've done my part to lower my carbon foot print. Win win win win!!!! I wanted the system oversized so when my gas water heater goes out I can install an on demand electric. I can supplement the gas space heating with electric and lower my propane bill. Oversizing my system was the right choice for me. I've never had an electric bill in the past 7 years. Thanks Top Hat Solar for your 5 star service.

Willda, over 1 month

It was bad from start to finish inverter installed by bad electrician lots of unkept promise

All Top Hat Energy reviews

Top Hat Energy prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

2520 Tarmac Rd, Redding CA, 96003