Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.97

Latest Soleeva Energy reviews

GeneM over 1 month

Soleeva was great to work with and we love our solar panels! I should state that we've been wanting to go solar for years but up until recently most solar installers wouldn't touch our steel roof. Additionally, because of our power demands and smaller rooftop footprint, it would've been a stretch without their latest technology. Soleeva was able to satisfy all our requirements. After some great conversations with their very helpful and responsive staff, we found them to be extremely competent in working with our style of roof as well as really liked their technology. Additionally, them being a technology company and a roofing company is a great combo. You should speak to them about the products they have and that they're building on, you won't be disappointed if you're really on a path to get "green." I could turn this review into a book since we were so pleased with Soleeva and they always took the time to educate us and answer any questions, but let me keep this as simple as I can: * Everyone that came to work with us throughout this whole process was always professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. * They were extremely helpful in navigating issues and providing documentation needed to get through our HOA (Home Owner's Association) processes. * They reviewed multiple scenarios for our installation and helped us design an optimal system using some great new technologies, one of which they invented. * Installation was very well done and they took the time to make it look great! It's rained multiple times since the install and there haven't been any problems with our roof at all. It being steel, we were really worried but they had an experienced crew that knew how to work with the roof and they did a great job installing everything. Likewise, they provide great support for all their work! * Throughout the city approvals and PGE documentation they were thorough and quickly addressed any issues that came up. FYI, don't kid yourself thinking that anything goes through on the first try, you're working with several public agencies so I'm just saying...be patient. Working with a really good group of people like Soleeva makes the process much easier. Overall, kudos to the Soleeva team! Thanks to Ralph for all the great info and the installer team too, you guys were great to work with!

C L, over 1 month

I went with Soleeva because I was referred by a person who did other work for my home. I was ready to give to the job to another company. I have experience with solar since I had installed 450kwh system on my plant. They get high mark for installation. However, the support is getting a bad review because Soleeva doesn't seem to be interested in supporting their customers. I am willing to pay for the replacement of the broken panel, but they have not come out to replace and they knew about this over 6 months ago. My Solar power is still not turned on. I had paid thousands for a system that is not being supported.

All Soleeva Energy reviews

Soleeva Energy prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

Our story began in 2010 in the heart of The Bay Area, home to our founders- Ahmad Qazi and Ralph Ahlgren. They entered the solar energy market with a clear vision – to develop a renewable energy system that gives you complete independence from utility bills and reduces your carbon footprint. What they noticed was that the industry lacked innovation in solar panels and their efficiency. With years of engineering experience, they devised our patented technology SOLEEVA SKYE and COOLING TECHNOLOGY. Soleeva Skye, a nano-technology that makes your panels self-cleansing. And Cooling Technology that keeps your panels functioning at optimal temperature. Soleeva panels allow maximum performance and longevity of your system; 5-7 years longer than any panels in the market!

We consider it our duty to provide our customers with the opportunity to take control of their energy bills, save money, and save the planet. Our company values transparency and clear communication with all, and we are here to be your source for solar information so you can make the decision that best fits your needs.

You can take advantage of $0 down financing options, 26% tax credit incentive which is going down to 0% in 2022, and the incredibly low solar rates and low grid fees which are only bound to increase in the future.

We have designed our solar panels with you in mind! Not all panels are created equal, and just as some luxury products have better quality, solar panels differentiate in quality and how much return on investment they will bring you. Our panels are luxury panels at an affordable price.

Our top, most qualified engineers have designed unique, patented self-cleaning and self-cooling technology available only at Soleeva.
Soleeva Self-Cleaning: Our proprietary module coating utilizes a nano-technology material to react with sunlight and moisture in the air to destroy airborne dust and dirt to keep your panels clean and running at maximum productivity.
2. Self-Cooling: Revolutionary cooling technology slows down the rate of degradation of
solar panels and produces more power. It also increases the lifespan of your panels giving
you the most return on investment.
Your Soleeva Care Team is here to assist you, send us a message or visit us as Soleeva.com to get a free quote!

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

1918 Junction Avenue, San Jose CA, 95131

Soleeva Energy

CALIFORNIA - San Jose

1918 Junction Avenue, San Jose CA, 95131

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association

Solar hot water sales and installations

Solar pool heating sales and installations

Energy audits