Simpleray (formerly Iowa Wind and Solar)

Updated: 20 February 2020

Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Simpleray (formerly Iowa Wind and Solar) reviews

Jaime C over 1 month

I just got my first electric bill back and Im convinced this was the right call for my business. I was impressed with the whole process, quoting, updates, installing, and follow up. The rep who helped me answered all my initial questions and stayed in touch thru the end. Solar incentives in Iowa have taken care of a lot of the cost. I’ve already got people stopping in to my business and asking me about my panels and about my bill. I recommend Simpleray as a solar installer in Iowa and elsewhere

Don't Get Scamed By Simpleray, over 1 month

Simpleray said they could install solar panels to my 15,000 square foot building without any structural changes to my building. I gave them a large deposit. 3 to 4 months later they said I had to put tens of thousands of dollars into reinforcing my metal building before they could put the panels up. They gave me part of my deposit back after 8 months but refuse to give me the remaining $4000.00. Now I have to take legal action against them.

All Simpleray (formerly Iowa Wind and Solar) reviews

Simpleray (formerly Iowa Wind and Solar) prices

Forecast average IA electric rates over the next 25 years

We've brought renewable energy to homeowners, businesses, and communities for over ten years. Originally as Iowa Wind and Solar, and now as Simpleray. The same people, and the same knowledge and expertise.

Over the past decade, we've learned that there is always a right way to do things. So we make sure to use the right equipment for every job, to design an array that is perfect for its owner, and to put our customer's needs first.

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

2601 W. Briggs, Fairfield IA, 52556

(click to reveal) ..-SUN

Simpleray (formerly Iowa Wind and Solar)

2601 W. Briggs, Fairfield IA, 52556