Pros

Cons

Latest Renewable Energy Corporation reviews

Victor Miranda 1 day ago

The entire process was easy, from the owner Shawn Mcneill ,the sales rep Kyle Murphu to the installers they were very professionals. As for the Installation the Installers were very Knowledgeable and very engage with us answering every question we asked. The installation process was quick and clean. They are very easy to talk to and will answer all of your questions and return your calls in a timely manner. If you are thinking about getting a solar system for your home give Renewable Energy Corporation, you wont regret it.

Ludders, over 1 month

I chose to cancel my agreement with REC after they failed to provide me with the details (number of panels, design) in the wake of the visit by the pushy salesmen who claimed we were getting special pricing and had to sign NOW, or the deal wasn't available the next day. Perhaps it was the truth that I was 1st in my zip code and it was a discounted price (but still not less than other quotes I got), regardless I felt like I had a used car salesman hoodwink me into a solar system.

All Renewable Energy Corporation reviews

Renewable Energy Corporation prices

Forecast average MD electric rates over the next 25 years

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

9 W. Aylesbury Road, Timonium MD, 21093