Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest Red Oak Exteriors LLC reviews

pathouston59 over 1 month

It went excellent!!! Before I hired Red Oak for my Solar I researched Solar for over 8 months and interviewed several installers before deciding on Red Oak. I was reluctant at first because of the limited number of installs this company did but this was definitely the best decision I made. Not only I got a competitive price I also received the best service that anyone could ask for. Every time I had a question I called or texted and I received a response within a few minutes. Install was smooth and quick and they completely cleaned up after the install was done. We also had friends that have Solar installed about a month before us (different company} and they are still waiting for Xcel to install the meter. Plus, my system is awesome – Black Solar panels with Micro Inverters where I can monitor each and every panel independently. And my Solar panels are American made!!! It is definitely nice to produce my own energy. Thank You Red Oak!

All Red Oak Exteriors LLC reviews

Red Oak Exteriors LLC prices

Forecast average CO electric rates over the next 25 years

Jeff grew up in the heart of Texas and moved to Colorado over a year ago to start Red Oak Exteriors. He has 12 years’ experience in the roofing/exterior industry. Having traveled across the US he has helped countless homeowners and businesses restore their properties after suffering severe storm damage. He works side by side with the property owner and insurance company to ensure all work is done to the highest quality and satisfaction. With a passion for electronics and love for renewable energy, solar was the next logical direction for Jeff and Red Oak Exteriors.

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

626 Trailcrest Ct, Colorado Springs CO, 80906