Pros

Cons

Latest National Solar, Inc reviews

Peter Baer 2 days ago

Most knowledgeable, responsive, affordable, on time and budget. I compared multiple companies to provide my solar system. They were by far the most professional, organized and responsive. They performed well and when issues came up as they always due on construction projects, they were hassle free and took care of any unforeseen items. I would highly recommend them.

Ctschaeffer, over 1 month

I was happy to get solar I haven't had it long and it has been the winter so they haven't had much of a chance to produce. But I was never told that the power company would tax me on it with the tax and the solar payments they cost more that just paying the power bill. I feel I have been scammed and all I am told is cut down a hundred year old tree that I trimmed back already. They are getting plenty of light just wasn't expecting extra cost. Wouldn't have got them if I knew the tax and bill would double the cost. Plus now a payment for the panels.

All National Solar, Inc reviews

National Solar, Inc prices

Forecast average OR electric rates over the next 25 years

Our company is known for quality and dedicated customer service and our goal is your complete satisfaction.

We custom design and build sustainable energy solutions that fit your needs, your budget, and your long-term goals, providing comprehensive support at every stage of the process.

2709 NW Crossing Drive, Bend OR, 97702