Pros

Cons

Latest National Solar, Inc reviews

Alicia and Nevin 3 weeks ago

National Solar was quick, responsive, affordable, and on time with Solar installation. The entire process was seamless and easy. Quality employees, product, and communication. Do not hesitate to use National Solar for your next solar installation project.

Ctschaeffer, over 1 month

I was happy to get solar I haven't had it long and it has been the winter so they haven't had much of a chance to produce. But I was never told that the power company would tax me on it with the tax and the solar payments they cost more that just paying the power bill. I feel I have been scammed and all I am told is cut down a hundred year old tree that I trimmed back already. They are getting plenty of light just wasn't expecting extra cost. Wouldn't have got them if I knew the tax and bill would double the cost. Plus now a payment for the panels.

All National Solar, Inc reviews

National Solar, Inc prices

Forecast average OR electric rates over the next 25 years

Our company is known for quality and dedicated customer service and our goal is your complete satisfaction.

We custom design and build sustainable energy solutions that fit your needs, your budget, and your long-term goals, providing comprehensive support at every stage of the process.

2709 NW Crossing Drive, Bend OR, 97702