Pros

Cons

Latest Mann Solar reviews

kicking it solar style over 1 month

I started researching for a solar system for my house back in the spring after hearing that the federal incentive was about to expire in a year or 2. I've always been interested in residential solar power since it came out years ago but like alot of technology, the systems were so expensive back then. The fact that the panels have became better, more efficient & cheaper plus the fact of the federal incentive expiring finally made it affordable. After watching hundreds of vids on YouTube, & being 65 with health issues, I decided on getting some quotes from local installers as opposed to a DIY system like a many of the vids I had watched. Well long story short, I chose Mann Solar & I'm so glad I did. Nathan Mann was very easy to talk to about this business. He'd been doing it for several years & he answered all my questions without hesitation. He came up with a great solar package that best suited my house & my needs for a great price. I would highly recommend him & his company to anyone interested in solar power for their home or business.

All Mann Solar reviews

Mann Solar prices

Forecast average KY electric rates over the next 25 years

Mann Solar can provide alternative power generation solutions to residential & commercial customers at a price that can fit into any budget! BEST PRICED Solar Energy Equipment Supplier of panels, components and installations for Kentucky, Georgia and surrounding states. Shipping and loading dock pickup available for Do It Yourselfers.

712 A Downs Ave Lexington KY 40505 551 Tap Road, Harrodsburg KY, 40330