Pros

Cons

Latest Maine Solar Solutions reviews

Jake Wolterbeek over 1 month

From the initial site visit (1 1/2 hours, incredibly thorough) they were possibly the most pleasant people I have ever worked with. The owner Sam helped me with a clarification in the contract, Maureen kept me updated on permits, CMP documents, and timing of the install. The installation crew was amazing! They started work in weather I didn’t even want to go out in (2 degrees above 0). They exceeded any expectation I had, and did it without hesitation. I got quotes from several solar installers. Maine Solar Solutions did by far the most thorough analysis for me to consider and was extremely competitive on price. I highly recommend them - they are a class act!

All Maine Solar Solutions reviews

Maine Solar Solutions prices

Forecast average ME electric rates over the next 25 years

Our dedicated team designs, installs, and services solar electric (PV) systems all over the state. We take pride in helping home and business owners lower their utility costs and gain energy independence by switching to solar power.

Consultative Approach:
We take the time to educate you about your options, answer your questions, and perform a thorough site assessment. Our goal is to provide you with the information that you need to make an informed decision.

Quality Installation:
Our qualified and experienced team ensures a safe, code compliant installation, performed quickly and professionally.

Clear Pricing & Simple Financing:
We present a range of system pricing and provide direct purchase and financing options.

Everything we do revolves around ensuring you get the solar system that’s right for you.

491 US ROUTE 1 SUITE 20, Freeport ME, 04032