Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest Lime Solar reviews

HRE over 1 month

Lime Solar was located at 3090 Mountain View Drive - but moved to 7731 E. Northern Lights Unit 250 - Near Safeway - I have purchased multiple panels and inverter's from Lime Solar and run engineering designs / options with Jesse to determine the best solution. Great Service. I have expanded the system over the years to capture the Federal 30% rebate and expand the production of the system - recommend the Enphase Micro-Inverter vs. the string inverter.

AngryatLimeSolar, over 1 month

Cost me over $3500 in damage to my roof by doing a complete mess of an install. I could have done far better myself!

All Lime Solar reviews

Lime Solar prices

Forecast average AK electric rates over the next 25 years

We have years of experience offering Alaskans quality service and sales in the renewable energy industry.

Lime Solar distinguishes themselves by offering a fresh look at alternative energy solutions in Alaska.

We make our on staff engineering team available to our customers, so that we can bring your system design from conception to reality in a professional manner.

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

3090 Mountain View Drive Suite 190, Anchorage AK, 99504