Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Future Energy Savers reviews

Dsharp 6 days ago

The salesperson was no pressure, and well-informed. The process for getting financing and installation started was explained well. The staff were helpful. Installation was quick.

Drake, over 1 month

Solar rep Dale Groat, stop by my home on a cold call. I don’t normally speak with solicitors but, on this day I allowed Dale to make his pitch. My average usage wasn’t very high but, I decided to give a solar a shot anyway. As I understood, the costs/ payment on the new solar system would essentially average out to be the same amount I was paying PGE monthly. While working with the Future Solar staff I found them to be knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The process start to finish took about 4 weeks, and this included but, was not limited to the paperwork, installation, city inspections and PGE connectivity. Upon receiving my first full months PGE bill it appeared for the same period from last year, to be an estimated reduction of $140.00. However, the Net Energy Meting (NEM) charges appear to have accrued for this month and showed a balance of $80.32. So, I believe the real tell tell story regarding the cost savings will be more apparent once I receive the “true-up” bill in July 2020. I am looking forward to seeing what my overall costs/ savings will be once I receive my true-up bill from PGE in July 2020.

All Future Energy Savers reviews

Future Energy Savers prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

1671 W. Arrow Route, Upland CA, 91786